Acorn Recruitment is working exclusively on behalf of HFL Building Solutions who are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to be based at the brand new Cardiff Innovation Centre.
The successful candidate will carry out all aspects of statutory and mandatory PPM and reactive works.
* Electrical/mechanical engineer with proven experience in a maintenance environment
* Holds a recognised relevant engineering qualification (e.g. HNC, BTEC, City & Guilds, NVQ)
* Good all round commercial maintenance knowledge
* Extensive experience working within a commercial environment
* Building services knowledge with ideally additional plumbing knowledge
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory)
* 40 hours contracted – 8:00-4:30pm with 30 minute unpaid break
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Full company uniform + PPE for engineering
* Company iPhone
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.