Our client, a large family owned business who have been delivering high quality services to clients in the social housing and local authority sector for 50 years are seeking a mutli-skilled tradesperson to join their maintenance team on an ongoing basis.
The work will be mainly in Cambridge and the surrounding areas. Working hours are 08.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday with 30min lunch break.
The role will involve working in void and occupied social housing properties carrying out maintenance, upgrade work and kitchen and bathroom installation. While at the same time offering a high standard of customer service.
In order to be considered for the role you must have good skills in a variety of trades such as general carpentry, painting, basic bricklaying, plumbing and patch plastering.
– Asbestos Awareness (we can provide access to free online courses)
– Min NVQ Level 2 in Carpentry or time served experience will be considered
– Have own tools and transport
– Kitchen & bathrooms installation and voids experience (preferred)
– Experience of building, facilities or housing maintenance
– Preferably have experience of working in social housing or tenanted properties.
Both self-employed and PAYE options are available.
In return the client can offer competitive pay rates, paid mileage or a company vehicle as well as ongoing work.
This position is temp-perm.
Longer hours available depending on demand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
* Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
* In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
* Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
* Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
* Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
* On-going assignments
* Free access to our HealthAssured scheme for you and your family.
* Access to Free online training.
If you wish to apply for this or other roles advertised by ARC please apply via the link or click on our company name and see all jobs advertised.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16.00 per hour
* Remote interview process
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.