We are seeking a Multi-Trader who has relevant experience within the Industrial and Commercial construction sectors. Candidates will able to demonstrate experience in a wide area of skills including carpentry, general building, plastering, groundworks, brickworks and tiling.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate good customer care skills and basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and how it applies to their job. The ideal person will be consistent, enthusiastic, responsive and adaptable with an eye for detail and a desire to produce quality work. The person should have their own tools and driving licence. Company vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
This role will consist of covering Slough and surrounding areas on property refurbishments, Colleges and fit-outs.
Primary responsibilities will include
* Provide quality repair and maintenance works.
* All aspects of works related to multiple trades.
* Use skill and knowledge of trade to carry out tasks assigned to the best of your ability
* Communication of any site hazards and general information to Manager/Supervisor.
* Work with tools appropriate to your skill and experience and operate plant, equipment and transport for which you are qualified.
* Multi-Trades with good knowledge of various trades, carpentry etc.
* CSCS card in Trade related work (Blue/Gold) is ideal but not essential
* Valid Driving Licence
* Persons will ideally have experience across a broad range of projects in Industrial and Commercial sectors
* Relevant experience in a similar role
Salary & Benefits
£45,000-£50, 000 per annum depending on experience plus workplace pension, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, company uniform, PPE & training and company van & fuel card.
Hourly pay and weekly pay in this permanent role.
Training: there are excellent opportunities for the right person to gain qualifications including IPAF, Asbestos Awareness etc.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday full-time, 8 hours per day, 7.30am-4pm
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.