Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it’s employees?
My client is looking for both Project and Senior Project Managers to join their expanding team UK wide.
You would be working within the transportation unit whose portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in three key sectors of rail, highways and aviation. They deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia and supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe. Their vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish their wide ranging consultancy as ‘credible’ and ‘preferred’ for their existing and new clients.
A bit about the team
The transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in four key sectors of rail, highways, land and aviation. They deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia while supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe.
* Degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
* Membership of the APM, CIOB or RICS
* Substantial project management expertise.
* Broad experience including in the public sector would be an advantage.
* Significant experience in administering contracts including use of NEC
* Strong legal compliance through NEC contract
Preferred, but not required
* Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills
* Effective communication, with clients, project team and business manager
* High degree of commercial acumen and knowledge of planning and project controls
* Ability to create an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
* Ideally Highways or Rail experience
Benefits they offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Life insurance
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Continuous development opportunities – because they want you to thrive
* Agile/flexible working – because life isn’t 9-5
* Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies – for parents and care givers
* Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
If this sounds like you – please click here now to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.