GBR Recruitment Ltd are working exclusively in partnership with a leading national housebuilder / new build home developer, recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to work on sites across Leicestershire.
The company produce high quality 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom new build properties in the Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Derbyshire & Lincolnshire areas as well as UK wide.
They employ 90% of their staff on PAYE & sub contract out just 10% of their work, making the management of sites / contracts much smoother & much more effective / efficient plus they make their own quality kitchens too.
This new build housing developer builds to sensible build plans not unreachable targets, it builds them at a sensible pace not like some who seem to believe building houses is like working on a high volume production line, this is a massive difference from this business to others out there, these concentrate on quality finishes with minimal snagging.
These key roles offer a competitive basic salary & a fantastic / extensive employee benefits package.
This award-winning new build housing development company pride themselves in being a people centric business, who produce high-quality well-built sustainable homes, as well as proactively supporting the local communities they are built in.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that develops its employees offering real L&D opportunities & real career growth.
The client is open to applicants at varying levels from Assistant Site Managers, Site Managers or Senior Site Managers but you must be prepared to cover varying locations as a cover Site Manager.
Duties to include:
* To successfully direct & instruct the necessary sub contract trades labour, permanent staff and plant equipment tin order to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget constraints to the desired level or quality expected
* Effectively managing the site teams (permanent staff & sub contractors), monitoring their performance levels against contract targets (SLA’s) instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Safety Policy as well as Health and Safety Regulations.
* Developing the skills and promoting positive attitudes of all staff & sub-contractors ensuring a vibrant upbeat working atmosphere
* Train and develop staff to meet current and future requirements
* Ensuring full compliance with current NHBC standards
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
* Black CSCS Card (Site Manager level)
* Valid SMSTS certificate
* Experience of managing both sub contractors & permanent trades staff
* Small & Large new build homes site development experience
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate
* New House Building Development Experience
* Applicants must be computer literate
* Strong communicator at all levels
* Rate of pay above please note higher figure inc. Car Allowance & Bonus
* Fully expensed company car or car allowance (negotiable)
* 36 Days Holiday (includes Bank Holidays & Christmas)
* Annual Bonus Scheme (discretionary, not contractable)
* Healthcare Scheme
* Income Protection Scheme
* Training plan / L&D opportunities
* Shutdown for Christmas & New Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
* Company socials
* & more
This role could suit someone working as; Site Manager, Senior Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager or similar within the new build housing developments sector
Interviews are to take place immediately!
Start in April or May
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.