A leading Electrical Refurbishment and Maintenance Contractor are looking for an NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor to join the project delivery and maintenance department.
They are an excellent name within this sector, the work being both long-term and stable in the current climate. The ideal candidate will come from an Electrical Building Services background and be able to manage sign off electrical installations and offer technical advice to NICEIC standards.
The company is able to offer a competitive salary and opportunities for promotion and development internally.
Roles and Responsibilities
* To ensure all work carried is completed on time and in line with the recognised Industry Standards
* The qualified supervisor will check compliance and sign off works as per the NICEIC requirements.
* To work in co-operation with other trades / occupations
* To assist other trade / occupations when able and necessary
* Carry out other reasonable duties as deemed necessary in meeting the business needs
* Attend meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary
* Deal with Client / Customer queries and or communications professionally and efficiently
* Hold relevant qualifications, 18th Edition, City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 or NVQ Level 3 including AM2 or City and City and Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 or City and Guilds 2357 including AM2
* Able to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations
* Must have the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition report for the type of work being undertaken
* Previous experience of working at supervisory level
* Ambitious open for development
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.