Circa £20,000 – £22,000
Our client, a Groundworks and Civil Engineering business is looking to recruit an Office Administrator in Helston. You will work in a busy, fast paced environment providing administrative support to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Dealing with company communications, including phone calls, emails and letters.
* Carrying out data entry roles such as; updating records and document control.
* Coordinate office activities and to assure productivity and compliance to company policies
* Act as primary liaison between the company and staff, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
A successful candidate will require the following experience;
* Experience in Construction based administrative roles
* Competent in MS Office; Excel, Outlook and Word
* Confident, assertive and well organised
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Proven experience of Office Administration roles
This is a full time role, Monday-Friday.
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth, Swansea, Southampton, Gloucester and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.