Mobile Mini are the world leading provider of portable storage solutions and supply to industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about having a hands on approach their work whilst leading from the front. We are looking for an individual with good communication and problem solving skills, a strong leader that possesses a high quality standard and influences others to take the same approach.
To provide assistance to the Office by supporting the office paperwork, procedures and providing guidance to the office staff whilst promoting a positive atmosphere in the office
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
* Responsible for the organisation of administrative tasks within the Branch
* Complete all necessary paperwork as requested
* Answering internal and external calls
* Opening, sorting, delivering and collecting post – internal and external
* Inputting hire details on to the company database
* Invoice queries, service requests and breakdowns on site
* General filing
* Other general administrative duties as required by the branch
* Takes personal ownership for the safety of themselves and those around them
* Takes the initiative and seeks out additional work wherever possible
* Takes personal responsibility for career development and improving own skills
* Is willing to help out other employees
* Personally takes responsibility for making it easy for all customers
Competencies and qualifications
* General administration experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good computer skills
* Communicates in a clear concise and professional manner
* High attention to detail
* Able to work in a team and encourage a supportive family atmosphere
* Passionate about providing the best customer service
* Always maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude
* Be honest and open with both customers and colleagues at all times
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic, focussing on personal achievement and results
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
What we can offer you
* Competitive salary
Company bonus or commission scheme
31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 34 days.
Training and career progression plans
Opportunity to buy and sell up to 4 days holiday
Friendly and supportive environment with a family like atmosphere
Paid opportunities to volunteer
A range of company benefits including Perkbox membership with access to free perks and discounts from big brands!
Free life assurance cover for 3x annual basic salary
Free company medical health plan with Medicash offered to all employees from day one!
Long Service Awards
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.