Success Recruit are currently working with an industry leading construction company based in Central Essex who are seeking a Office Manager in a newly created position within the business due to other teams succession.
The successful Office Manager will be working to support and cover areas of compliance, IT and Facilities management within the business.
The successful Office Manager will be expected to:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ideally hold a business management degree or have previous experience within a similar role
• Be process driven and apply high attention to detail to projects
The successful Office Manager will be rewarded with:
• A friendly & supportive working culture
• Working with a well-established business and supportive team
• Free Parking
The purpose of this position is to support the current Office Manager with the following duties allowing their time to be maximised to support in other areas of the business.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Facilities management support
• Office Management and administration
• Compliance & ensuring all sites / workers are complying to regulations
• Internal and External Audits
• Liaising with external compliance advisor to update policies
• IT support & liaising with external IT provider on a higher level
• Updating spreadsheets
• Hardware & software registers kept up to date
• Fleet management
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives working with a systematic approach and can work with their own workload. The ability to work remotely is available as well however strong attention to detail is required and the ability to learn.
Monday to Friday – 8am – 3pm / 9am – 4pm, hybrid position working from home and office.
Up to £30k dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.