Do you have experience managing project packages in a mechanical/electrical highly regulated engineering environment?
We are looking for Offsite Trade Package Manager to join an extensive 20-year framework project known as PPP (Programme and Project Partners), with an estimated value of £6.5billion. The PPP model will revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield nuclear site and help deliver 17 major construction projects associated with developing the infrastructure required for the reprocessing and making safe of nuclear waste material, and ultimately support the transformation of Sellafield from a nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation.
As an Offsite Trade Package Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Competently manage packages to ensure that cost and quality targets and schedules are being adhered to
* Providing clear and concise reports on long lead and critical items.
* Ensuring there is no lost time on construction works due to package delays or disputes.
This position will suit someone who has:
* Mechanical/ electrical engineering experience
* Project/Product Engineering Management experience in a regulated industry
* Supply Chain Management experience.
Previous experience within nuclear is not necessary but should be within other highly regulated complex environments under NEC contract forms. Your willingness to lead, attention to detail and analytical skills will be an asset and will improve the level of capability within the team
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.