We have an opportunity for an Operations Director to provide operational leadership and take accountability for a portfolio of projects and client relationships in London with a total turnover in excess of £50 Million.
The company is a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality, we’re also experts in sustainability and ensuring we create a better tomorrow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* Develop and lead performance management and project strategy ensuring delivery of strong commercial results and exceptional client satisfaction
* Lead with confidence and consistency; working collaboratively across the business at all levels
* Accountable for all disciplines across all allocated projects and ensure appropriate compliance
* Own and manage the relationship with the client from pre-qualification through to tender settlement with consideration for future bid wins on the client account
* Responsible for the full financial performance of multiple projects with a cumulative value of up to £70 Million
* Lead supply management strategy and drive change to enhance delivery and efficiencies
* Part of the leadership team, accountable for people management
To be successful in the role you will have held an operational leadership role and have experience in successfully managing teams on single construction projects over £50 Million or multiple projects. You will have demonstrable experience for being accountable for all disciplines from the bidding stage; from design and planning through to handover, all within time and budget.
Alongside this you will have the ability to lead and influence at all levels to deliver outstanding results, successfully develop relationships to create future opportunities and have a proactive approach to risk management and value-add.
The company is one of the leading privately-owned, construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Employing around 4,000 people, working with a range of clients and partners from across the public and private sectors.
Being a privately owned business, the company understand and value long term relationships. The business and its Board are community minded and its work is guided by Creating Tomorrow Together.
As a responsible and inclusive employer, offering equal opportunities, the company are proud to have been recognised through Investors in People Gold accreditation and Disability Confident Committed certification.
The company offer industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities that reflect the changing expectations of talent and enable you to manage personal and professional commitments as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
So, if you’d like to work for an inclusive organisation which invests in you and your continued career development, and you’re looking for your next challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
Construction related Degree, previous (Current) experience in the same / similar role
Excellent salary and benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.