Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major surfacing contractor in Rochester (Kent), and as result we have a live requirement for an experienced Operations Manager.
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join an industry leading surfacing organisation within the infrastructure sector. A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive & focused surfacing company. The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced, enthusiastic, organised & determined individual who is keen to further their career in a dynamic environment. He/she must have previous experience in Managing Road surfacing / Highways.
* To ensure the programme and site delivery planning is collaborative with the delivery team and supply chain
* Accountable for the planning, co-ordination & delivery of site requirements
* Drive efficiencies by ensuring your teams maximise utilisation, developing logistics for re-use of surplus materials where possible
* Ensure all construction and operational managers are given clear and relevant objectives that provide direction
* Work closely with teams and conduct regular construction-lead team meetings & reviews
* Coordinate & allocate the correct supply chain resources across programme area sites
* Management of the teams, ensuring competence of staff to maximise productivity
* Ensure the internal policies and procedures are not compromised and standardised where possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Qualified in a relevant engineering / Infrastructure discipline
* Experience in road surfacing & highways
* Excellent communication skills
* Good understanding of Tarmac / Asphalt
* Ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and situations
* Previous operational experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.