Leading Global Roofing & Cladding specialist operating all over the UK.
Experienced Operations Manager with a proven track record of management and understanding/ experience of the flat roofing sector, to be based in the office/home and sites, working on projects, ranging from £250K upwards to £4m. You will manage & organise the contracts department, ensuring quality and financial objectives are delivered.
The Operations Manager will be able to demonstrate the following core skills/ experience:
* Knowledge/ experience of flat roofing
* Organise, manage and control a bust contracts department
* Liaise with estimators and the design team
* Monitor all contracts/ run large contracts and provide input on orders received
* Reporting of financial programme of projects
* Approval of method statements & risk assessments
* Liaison with subcontractors
* Attend site meetings
* Long terms resourcing coordination
* Driving licence and CSCS Black Card
The role is paying up to £45K+, plus company car and pension.
Please apply now for more information on the role – Operations Manager
Please get in contact with John Holland to discuss your current or future permanent aspirations and opportunities, whether you are looking for your next permanent position, or a company recruiting for key individuals in your business.
Net Temps act as an Employment Business, supplying both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries, throughout the UK. Net Temps is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.