My client is recruiting for an Operations Manager to join the business on a permanent basis:
Oversee day to day running of repair portfolio in order to deliver an efficient and effective lift repair service to clients.
* Process orders, including control of stage payments
* Carry out site inspections including scope of work, details of specifications, identification of parts required and programming of all works
* Order parts to budget and ensure delivery to timescale
* Maintain stock control
* Liaise with customers to ensure client satisfaction and manage customer expectations
* Supervise a team of engineers, labourers and subcontractors
* Motivate team to meet regional targets
* Monitor workload ensuring completion of jobs to timescale
* Process timesheets
* Record and report on job closures and costings
* Report on monthly completion figures
* Generate client quotations
* Maximise and generate repair sales
* Previous supervisory experience
* Preferred Qualified / time served Lift Engineer
* IT skills (Microsoft)
* Full driving licence
In addition to the above, the post-holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.