Our client, a successful fabricator based in Watford, dedicated to manufacturing high quality bespoke aluminium and composite windows, doors, curtain walling, shop-fronts and conservatories are seeking a technically aware Processing Manager who can lead and motivate their team to ensure that all orders and issues are dealt with in a professional, accurate and efficient manner. Leading a small team of existing Order Processors, you will be expected to be both hands-on when the workload demands it but also be able to direct and co-ordinate the workloads of your team.
Typical Responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with customers and supervising and managing the processing of orders and quotations
* Inputting customer orders – make necessary amendments and chasing outstanding information
* Managing daily email correspondence and sending order acknowledgements to customers and suppliers
* Maintaining and exceeding customer service level standards with current and new customers
* Ensuring that all paperwork is processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
* Liaising with production regarding product and order lead times
* Managing any issues or complaints that may arise and dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner.
It is essential that candidates have a good technical understanding of aluminium fenestration products, have knowledge of Logikal or similar glazing processing systems along with Supervisory experience.
To apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting MM2213
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.