The LNT Group is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, free parking (on all sites), childcare vouchers, pension and much more.
We are recruiting for an efficient Payroll and Pensions Administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes from start to finish, we require the candidate to have strong numeracy skills be able to multitask effectively and be able to work on their own initiative as well as working as part of a small team. You should also be able to manage all aspects of Payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Inputting and processing data for the 4-weekly payroll for approx. 1200 staff salaried & hourly employees
* Maintaining emails and post on a daily basis
* Entering and checking all payroll information, such as new starters, leavers, employee changes, sickness & Maternity etc in to the company payroll systems (Sage) in line with our current processes
* Collating information, manual calculations and producing 4 weekly payroll reports
* Downloading and entering data from HMRC into the Payroll system (Tax Codes, Student Loans etc)
* Calculating and making 3rd party payments (AOE, CSA Payments, Childcare Vouchers etc)
* Provide assistance, support and advice to all employees & care homes, regional managers and directors on all payroll related information
* Maintaining the accuracy of payroll data across all systems, Sage Payroll, Coolcare, Peoples Pension etc
* Be able to run a payroll from start to finish
* Supporting the Payroll Manager with any adhoc requirements and working closely with HR and other departments in the continual development and improvement of processes and relationships
* To ensure that employee pension records are accurate and that their contributions are paid over to the Peoples Pension by the due date
* Ensuring own work fully complies with company Financial Policies & Procedures
Essential criteria for this role will be:
* A minimum of 4 GCSE`s at grade `C` or above to include English and Maths
* Payroll Technician Certificate or above
* Demonstrate a minimum of two years` experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks which gained familiarity with computerised payroll software
* Demonstrate experience in responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner
* Competent user of Microsoft Office to include word and excel spreadsheets
* Be able to run a payroll from start to finish.
The successful candidate will have experience in processing high volume 4-weekly payrolls and have good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word and Payroll software programmes. Attention to details is a priority as well as good planning and organisational skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.