We are currently looking for Pipe Layerr to join HS2 project based in Balsall Common, Solihull.
This is a permanent position.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 5.30pm (1 hour break each day)
Rate: £16.00 ph PAYE – with 30 days paid holidays and pension scheme
Weekend overtimes at x1.5
We provide HS2 induction and fully branded PPE.
The job role of a drain/pipelayers includes the following duties:
– Working as part of a gang under supervision of a ganger Assembling and connecting pipe systems for water mains, sewers, and drains.
– Measuring and configuring pipe routes
– Gathering material and installation tools
– Digging trenches using hand and machine trenching tools
– Locating installed piping systems using magnetic or radio indicators
– Removing old or broken piping systems
– Laying pipes into trenches and applying pipe spacers
– Checking pipe alignment and sealing pipes with cement glue
– Installing auxiliary lines
– Sealing exposed pipe joints and fittings
– Filling and sealing pipe trenches
– Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints, and coordinating layouts with pipelayer ganger
To apply, please submit your most up-to-date CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.