We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner / BID Coordinator to join our successful Project Sales Team in London.
As a Planner you will provide an effective and accurate pricing process, working with the engineering, estimating and sales team to ensure accurate quotes on customer bids, along with all relevant documents both technical and commercial are completed.
Your Main Responsibilities as a Planner / BID Coordinator will Include:
* Leading all aspects of the planning and execution of the overall proposal development effort, including “selling” document delivered to our clients.
* Prepare and analyse drawing and documents prior to commencing tender process working with the Project and Design teams where appropriate.
* Leading all aspects of the planning and execution of the overall Proposal development effort, including “selling” document delivered to our clients.
* Gain full understanding of each project and clearly communicate to both engineering and estimating team.
* Assist in the growth of the estimating team.
* Manage salesman and client expectation for delivery dates for proposals.
* Identify and report on risk and opportunity/scope.
* Frequent travel required to our Head Office location in Maidenhead Berkshire.
Your Skills and Qualifications
* You will hold extensive experience in estimating large M&E contracts.
* Have an excellent understanding of mechanical and electrical products.
* Experience of producing tender documentation and supporting cost information.
* Be adaptable at responding to change with positive action, while demonstrating good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communicator
* Have a collaborative approach, being able to drive high performance through cooperation and teamwork.
* Hold a minimum NVQ 3 Level / HND Construction Management.
Meeting our customer's expectations is critical as well as going the extra mile – After all our reputation is only as good as the peace of mind, we supply our clients.
In return we offer exciting prospects, a generous benefits package including BUPA.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the volume of responses, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.