Position: Planning Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Hours/Location: 40 hours (Mon-Fri) Office based
Benefits: Company bonus scheme, health care, subsidised meals from our in-house canteen, 23 days annual leave p/a + bank holidays, free on site parking.
* Contacting customers via telephone and email on a regular basis to receive information that is critical to the running of our business.
* Amending our CRM/ERP system to reflect customer conversations.
* Liaising with other departments within the company relevant to the planning team.
* Regularly monitoring, and reporting to line manager on current forward workload to ensure we continue to meet our customers expectations.
* Handling customer objections in a professional manner as and when they appear.
* An ability to act in a professional manner when communicating either verbally or written, with colleagues, customers and associated parties.
* Possess excellent relationship building skills to manage your customer accounts.
* Can communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels of customers.
* To demonstrate and maintain a positive “can-do” approach to all aspects of the role.
* Any other reasonable duties requested of you by your line manager.
Key individual Skills:
* A strong, confident and professional telephone manner and communication skills are essential.
* A reasonable level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Further training will be provided.
* Construction industry knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
* Resilient personality will be key. Not every phone call will be a breeze so the ability to work under pressure will be crucial.
This role reports to the Head of Planning. This position is full time, office based only. You will join a team of <10 colleagues all working together to achieve the same goal.
We offer excellent career progression here at Milbank and will be looking for an enthusiastic person with the desire to ‘do more’. We are great believers of promoting from within where possible.
For more information on Milbank Concrete Products Ltd including our values, history and much more, please visit our website
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.