Due to continued growth, My client are currently looking to hire an MEP Planner for their offices in Gateshead , but undertaking projects throughout the UK.
Overall Role Objective
The overall role objective of the Project Planner/Scheduler is to ensure that construction projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
* Continuously model the steps of the construction project in different diagrams.
* Prepare and update project programmes.
* Produce manpower loadings and progress S-Curves.
* Monitor and report on project progress.
* Make decisions related to logistics and resources.
* Monitor and report on internal productivity and issue Earned Value Analysis on a weekly basis.
* Consider the costs and possibilities of reducing them without compromising quality or safety.
* Attend meetings with the Project Team to discuss progress made and any issues that arise over the course of the project.
* Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills Required
* Primavera P6 qualification plus full proficiency in the software.
* Excellent computer skills – experience Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project would be a distinct advantage.
* 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
* Experience working as a MEP Planner is essential
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return you will be offered a position with a Market leader in the M&E Industry and given a competitive salary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.