Planning Manager- Residential Developer- West Sussex- £60,000 + Benefits
Potensis Selection are working with a leading UK residential developer who are looking to appoint a new Planning Manager.
The main duties of the planning manager will be to provide support to the land department during land purchases to ensure planning consents are met whilst ensuring the site remains commercially viable.
Main responsibilities for this role will include:
* Carrying out planning appraisals
* Identifying potential risks and making subsequent recommendations in order to achieve planning permission
* Preparing planning applications and appeals for both Brownfield and Greenfield sites
* General management of planning team, ensuring that company practices are followed and cost constraints are met to maximise company profit margins
The right candidate will:
* Professionally chartered
* Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Experience in planning either with a housing developer, consultancy or housing association
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.