Based at Newhaven, East Sussex Competitive salary plus contributory pension scheme.
• Exciting opportunity to join our operations team at our new concrete plant in Newhaven, opening early part of 2022.
• We seek a self-motivated, reliable individual who is capable of working on their own initiative.
• The role involves producing concrete in line with quality standards to meet customer expectations. • Liaising with customers face to face and via the telephone.
• Co-ordination of fleet requirements in order to optimise utilisation.
• Responsible for supervising the safety, health and environment standards on site. • Housekeeping of all the plant and equipment
• Experience in the ready-mix concrete industry and driving a loading shovel is desirable although full training can be given in the form of in-house training and external qualifications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with an understanding for customer requirements.
• Monday to Friday 7am to 5.00pm, Saturday 7am to 12noon
The Brett Group is an independent business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services. Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Concrete specialises in the supply of readymixed concrete and floor screed and is now the largest independent operator in this sector in the UK. The company has also developed specialist expertise in designing and operating bespoke site plants having supplied Bluewater, Channel Tunnel Rail Link and Crossrail. With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business. Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy
Please email/send your CV with covering letter to: Tina Duffield, Brett Concrete, Brett House, St Michaels Close, Aylesford, Kent ME20 7XE or email for an application form. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th September 2021.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.