LNT Care Developments is the UK's leading purpose build residential care home developer and constructor. Over 30 years of innovation, within our vertically integrated model, has allowed us to perfect the care home designs.
LNT Construction Limited, part of LNT Care Developments, is looking for Experienced Plumbers to join our site teams
* Must be time served and be qualified to at least NVQ level 2.
* Gas would be an advantage but not a necessity.
* Good communication skills and organisation a must.
* Must be able to work on own as well as part of a team
* Able to work away and stay in hotel
* Have own transportation from home to site and back
* Must have own hand tools
Must have the ability to work on/with the following:
* Heating and domestic pipework first and second fix
* Carbon and copper crimp
* Internal drainage systems
* All aspects of plumbing and heating
* Flat duct ventilation
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including:
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* Chance to purchase annual leave
* Free Car Parking on all Sites
* Mileage reimbursement
* Accommodation provided when working away
* Subsistence reimbursed
* Uniform/PPE provided
* Chance to attend social events
* 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)
* Training opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.