Plumbing Manager role in a fast growing SME renewables company based in Waterford City. This new role, the Plumbing Manager will work in the Mechanical and Renewables division and the overall Purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of Projects and the Plumbing Team in the Mechanical and Renewables division, reducing the requirement for subcontractors in the company.
Responsibilities will include
* Responsible for managing the plumbing teams including apprentices and completing projects on time within budget
* Diagnose and resolve problems encountered in the course of project delivery, along with the ability to observe technical and environmental standards and obligations.
* Ensure the CRM system is used and kept up to date by all team members
* Ensure adherence to regulations and relevant quality standards
* Ensuring high levels of Health and Safety are maintained by the team
* Interacts effectively with colleagues and customers in a residential setting which is experiencing constant and progressive change with the move to conserve energy and convert to renewable technologies
* To be able to apply skills and knowledge in different contexts; to exercise initiative and solve problems by determining possible solutions and judging the appropriateness of different approaches available.
* To be knowledgeable with regards to skills and competences relevant to the plumbing craft, keeping up to date with any advances.
Requirements for the Candidate are :
* Qualified FETAC Level 6 Plumber and have the theoretical underpinning and related knowledge, skill and competence required to perform effectively as a craftsperson
* RGI Qualified.
* Ability to work autonomously and contribute to the technical team.
* Takes personal responsibility for managing plumbing teams including apprentices and completing projects on time with adherence to regulations and relevant quality standards
* Strong appreciation for Health and Safety requirements
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively and exercise appropriate leadership within the workplace environment and the team.
The position is based in Waterford – Salary, Company Vehicle, Pension, Death in Service Benefit, Employee Assistance Programme, Health Care, Mobile phone, laptop
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.