Wanted: An ambitious, tested leader – M&E design engineering
Are you looking for that next senior leadership role? If you answered yes, then please read on…. We have an amazing career opportunity for a Principal/Associate Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services) – The client is in Central London.
Our client is a fantastic medium sized, established and respected engineering design consultancy. The company works with a varied portfolio of significant clients across sectors.
This could be your last employer as progression over time to director and beyond is on offer to the right candidate.
You may be actively seeking that next job or are just exploring the market; either way, don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat today!
Apply, email or call for a confidential chat now!
More information below:
– Job Title: Principal/Associate Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
– City/Town & County: Central London
– Employment type: Permanent
– Salary/Package: £65++ Negotiable to reflect the market – D.O.E.
– Company sector: M&E Building Services
– Desired experience: ideally Degree / Chartered /QBE
– Working hours: Monday to Friday 8-5pm (professional hours)
Apply now or call Andrew Bismann, Head Hunt and Search Specialist – Rubix M&E on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)
RUBIX M&E – The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.