Principal Designer / CDM Consultant (North West or South East) home-based with travel
£45-55K + £5,400 car allowance + profit share + 26 days holiday + benefits
Our client is a successful, award winning, and independent health and safety consultancy, delivering CDM and construction health and safety services across the UK. Due to continued business growth, they are looking to appoint additional experienced Principal Designer / CDM Consultants.
They work on hundreds of construction projects every year for a prestigious client portfolio in a variety of sectors, including on large roll-out programmes for major clients with an ongoing commitment to providing a great service to clients and an excellent working environment for staff.
In this role you will be responsible for providing CDM consultancy services including the role of Principal Designer and effectively managing an allocated portfolio of projects
We are looking for:
* An in-depth knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
* Good senior level experience of working as a Principal Designer on a variety of projects.
* A pro-active and positive “can-do attitude” with a high level of commercial awareness
* Exemplary communication and team collaboration skills
* Strong construction related experience.
* Excellent IT skills and the ability to produce high quality documentation, presentations and reports.
* Excellent time management skills along with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with design and project teams to ensure issues are highlighted, good practice followed, and projects successfully delivered.
To be considered for these roles you must hold:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Tech IOSH +
* IMaPS or CMaPS status
They offer a supportive and friendly working environment alongside good opportunities for career development and continuing professional development.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.