Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Principal Electrical Design Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated MEP team. Engineers at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in training and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Broad based electrical engineering experience across a range of building types
• Able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge as well as a passion to build and develop relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
• Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
• Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
• Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives including the development of control system processes
• All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.