Due to an increase in project wins even during lockdown and in line with a pre-existing growth plan we are looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer with a Building Services background and experience of Healthcare, Laboratories or Commercial or Data Centre projects to join a well-established and busy M&E Design Consultancies in their Northern office.
* Very well-established M&E Design Consultancy.
* Healthy order book in place for the next twelve months with Data Centre projects with some major clients.
* Looking to interview and provide offers remotely.
* The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for leading the design of the mechanical building systems including air conditioning, heating, natural and mechanical ventilation and building controls
* The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be providing mechanical services design on an array of projects primarily within Data Centre projects or my client would consider Commercial or Healthcare or Laboratories projects.
* Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
* The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will support a Project Director in the management of the project
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will be degree or equivalent Qualified in Mechanical Design or Building Services Engineering.
* Working knowledge of UK standards.
* Ideally Chartered or on the way to gaining CEng status through a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or IMechE.
* The Principal Mechanical Design Engineer will have eexperience of leading teams on a range of multi-disciplinary projects.
If you are a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career within a well-established and growing M&E Design Consultancy then please contact Ben Morrison at Aylin White or respond to this job advert
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.