Owl Recruitment is excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading Acoustics Consultancies, who are currently looking for a talented Senior Acoustics Consultant to join their team. This company is renowned within their field and is the first choice for many well-known top UK companies.
Our client provides consultancy advice throughout the UK, working with some of the most coveted UK projects and companies in the country. They typically advise and manage noise and vibrations impact assessments, including those that come under EIA and noise nuisance regulations. These works are mostly completed in support of planning applications or technical reviews for local planning authorities
This opportunity would suit a highly experienced Senior Consultant looking to be part of the go-to consultancy for many national infrastructure, energy generation, residential, commercial, and industrial companies. It could also suit an Intermediate Consultant with a solid grounding, huge commitment, drive, and ambition who are looking to kick start their career.
With a Senior Partner looking to lighten his workload, and with huge opportunities for growth within the sector on the horizon, this position could offer fast track progression and/or Partnership opportunities in the future.
This role is completely remote so applicants must be self-starters, able and willing to work from home. Applicants can be located anywhere in the UK, but be advised the role would involve UK-wide travel (but predominately into London). With this in mind, applicants within 100 – 150 miles of London would be best suited, but if you are further afield and happy to travel regularly, then we would still love to hear from you.
The role also offers a generous salary based on experience, an excellent pension scheme, company car, private medical, various tech equipment, and other benefits.
Senior Acoustic Consultant
* You will be a highly experienced acoustic consultant of at least 6 – 8+ years and a member of the Institute of Acoustics with a relevant degree in Acoustics or a related subject.
* You will have experience and ability to undertake noise and vibration monitoring, analyze survey results, calculate noise emission levels via computer modeling, assess likely noise or vibration impacts by referencing planning policy and technical guidance, and then produce comprehensive feedback.
* You will have an innate ability to work closely with clients, legal & planning professionals, and co-workers to complete and deliver work of the highest standard.
* The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects while also keeping up to date with the newest methods, legislation, and industry best practice.
* A valid UK driving license is essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are looking for a challenging new opportunity that can offer longevity, an excellent working environment, flexible working, and career progression, then this could be the role for you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.