Our client who work within the architectural aluminium industry are looking to recruit a Product Trainer based at their offices in the Bucks region.
Responsible for creating and maintaining industry leading training courses with a focus on developing our customers knowledge and competence on aluminium products and processes ensuring they are able to design, specify, fabricate and install these products to the highest standards. Increasing customer engagement and organisational capability by delivering Theory and Practical courses on the full product range, including managing course assessments, examinations and training records for all stakeholders.
Also responsible for working closely with Product Management, Technical and Commercial team on new product launches ensuring they are fully supported to maximise the sales opportunity and drive customer satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Deliver theoretical and practical training courses for customers on all products and services.
* Deliver theoretical and practical training courses to meet the needs of employees as identified by the Department Managers and Training Manager.
* Deliver Training seminars through multiple channels including face to face and online and in attendance at customer premises when required.
* Develop course material, presentations and assessments across all products.
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of products.
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of industry standards and legislation.
* Liaise with Technical and Product managers on industry developments keeping abreast of legislation changes and updating course material.
* Maintain customer and organisational training records, reporting on attendance, certification and customer competence to minimise risk.
* Work with centralised training teams to develop course material utilising available resources to enhance the UK offer.
* Create and maintain customer training programmes in line with commercial requirements
* Obtain regular feedback from course attendees to continuously improve the UK training programme
* Training background with experience of technical course design and development
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer literate with a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite
* Ability to absorb and assimilate aluminium products, new ideas and technologies and be able to create suitable course material
* Ability to work under own initiative and also as part of a team
* Self-starter able to prioritise workload and be personally effective
* Clean driving license.
* Knowledge of the Windows, Doors and Curtain wall industry Awareness of workshop fabrication techniques and processes
* Awareness of construction site installation techniques and procedures.
* Awareness of workshop and construction site health & safety.
This is an excellent opportunity. Salaries are in the region of up to £35k + benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.