Production Operative – Joinery / Electrical / Plumbing / Drylining
Salary: £12.09 per hour + pension + 25 days (+ bank holidays), training, life assurance, share option schemes, free parking, free corporate workwear, cycle to work scheme, salary finance scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts
Location: Sherburn in Elmet – due to the location of this role we require people who would be able to drive/walk/cycle to site
Hours: **We are looking for a number of colleagues to start in our facility throughout all of 2021. Although we are currently operating a day shift (7am – 3.10pm) – we will be moving to a shift pattern and all applicants need to be flexible around an early & late shift.**
• Seeking semi-skilled operatives with at least one year’s experience in either joinery, dry lining, plumbing or electrical environments. Qualifications within these areas are preferable.
• High level of flexibility required to achieve the full requirements of modular assembly
• Strong work ethic, agility & flexibility to perform, integrity. Promote a safe, inclusive & positive working environment.
• Assist in the assembly & build of sections of modular homes
• Ensure both the product and process are optimised to the highest standards with a safety first mindset.
• Collaborate across Production, Engineering and Logistics to ensure the delivery of the highest quality modules to time
• Here at Legal & General Modular Homes, our vision is to make the housing market fairer for all. We design, manufacture, construct and install high quality, precision-engineered homes in dry, controlled conditions. Our 555,000 sq ft factory (Europes largest) has the capacity to produce up to 3,500 affordable, sustainable homes per year, creating progressive careers across multiple disciplines.
• Due to the rapid expansion of our world class facility, we are now recruiting further talented production colleagues to join this truly unique opportunity. In our fantastic on site Modular Training Academy, we will give you all the required training to be the very best in your role, including learning new skills in Modern Methods of Construction!
• All colleagues that join L&G Modular Homes are subject to background screening including DBS check
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.