Our client who work within the Window and Doors industry, are looking to recruit 2 x Project Co-ordinators based at their offices in the Cambs region.
1 x role is Permanent
1 x role is a fixed term Contract for 12 months.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for professional management and fulfilment of orders for windows and doors for no design commercial projects and plot by plot housing projects following a “Full and Final” sign off process with the customer. Typical project values are £1k – £500k with an average order value of £50k. Due to the size of the projects and nature of the customers the orders are normally split into different deliveries and phases requiring the project Coordinator to run multiple phases of projects in parallel to other projects. The key responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to ensure that order is professionally fulfilled by meeting the expectations of the customer and managing the contractual risk to our business whilst providing a positive and satisfying experience for the customer.
5 GCSE’s including, grade 5 / C or above in Maths and English – essential
Fully IT literate – essential
Further education / technical qualification in the construction / design industry – desirable (advantageous)
* Minimum 12 months Sales order processing or customer service experience – essential
* Minimum 12 months Management of multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritising own workload – Essential
* Experience with reading drawings and construction detailing – essential
* Experience of working in a commercial construction related discipline – desirable
* Architectural practise or design office, Builders Merchants, Kitchen Design Studio, Window/Cladding or Roofing industry, Shop Fitting, Office Design
* Working in a business to business sales environment – desirable
* Understanding the formation of B2B contracts including responsibilities and liabilities – desirable
* Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders – desirable
* Experience of ERP/MPR system operation (SAP, Oracle, Axapta etc..) – desirable
* Practical construction site experience – desirable
* Estimating experience – desirable
* Technical sales/support experience – desirable
Salary band: £23,000 to £27,000 per annum
Bonus: performance related bonus of up to £3,000 per annum, payable in arrears
Pension (5% Employer contribution/4% Employee contribution)
Private medical insurance
25 days holiday per annum plus statutory days
Life insurance (3 x salary)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.