Falcon Green are currently working alongside a tier one main contractor to source an experienced and ambitious Project Engineer to join their team for a project in East London. The client is well known for their wide variety of projects, ranging from residential, to commercial, to healthcare, to education to transport and infrastructure. Turning over £400 million last year, they are a major player in U.K construction.
The project itself is a £55 million scheme consisting of 22 storeys. As a result, a Project Engineer with similar experience is required.
Project Engineer Key Responsibilities:
* As Project Engineer you will be the engineering lead on the project with support from an intermediate Engineer.
* You will be required to assist with and manage the setting-out of all packages on the project from Drainage to Doors.
* Assist the design team with design queries and builtability.
* Manage subcontract packages such as groundworks and frame.
* Train and assist in the development of more junior Engineers.
Project Engineer Key Requirements:
* Degree qualified
* 6-10 years site engineering experience.
* Knowledge of relevant engineering software
* Great communication skills both written and verbal.
* Package management experience.
* CSCS Card is essential with SMSTS, First Aid and Temporary Works Coordinator being beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, with a company renowned for their career progression opportunities. If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your most up to date CV using the email link provided
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.