A contractor who do work across major build sectors are looking for a Project Manager to come on board to manage up to two projects simultaneously, with values of up to £15m, and initially work on a £10m RC frame scheme.
If you are successful in your application, as Project Manager you will become an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team across the United Kingdom, supported by a company who have projects in health, education, affordable housing and regeneration schemes across the South of the UK.
This is a great opportunity to fast-track your career within a renowned, established and forward-thinking company who can offer exposure to multiple disciplines of construction and Quantity Surveying.
You will be the ideal Project Manager for my client if you are degree qualified and have experience in build projects with a main contractor or a developer.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
You must be degree qualified in a relevant field
* You should have previous experience as a Project Manager
* You must be degree qualified in a relevant field
* You must have experience working on new-build projects with a main contractor or developer
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
* Up to £70,000 salary
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.