We are presently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to work for our successful Aviation Division, based at Heathrow. Working on various tendered Projects and a Maintenance Framework; you will be responsible for managing up to 2/3 civil engineering contracts.
Due to the nature of our project work you may, occasionally, be required to work a night shift.
As a Project Manager for Dyer & Butler, you will be Managing Civil Engineering Projects from planning stage through to final accounts. Reporting to a Senior Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
* Site supervision
* Health & safety management
* Supervising labour and staff
* Producing/reviewing method statements and risk assessments
* Site cost/value control
* Commercial reporting
* Client liaison
* Organizing plant & materials
* Responsible for all correspondence and record keeping in accordance with Dyer & Butler procedures.
* Ideally Degree qualified in Civil engineering (or equivalent), with a successful track record managing civil engineering & infrastructure projects
* Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment
* Fully conversant with safety regulations (particularly CDM)
* Possess a strong commercial acumen with knowledge of project management and NEC forms of contract, to manage day to day contract obligations
* Demonstrable experience with both the commercial & project deliverables on previous projects
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you
* CSCS Card – Black
* SMSTS Qualified
* Full Clean Driving License
* IT Literate
* Proven ability to lead teams and manage subcontractors
In return, we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible benefit scheme
* Company car or generous car allowance
* Private Medical
* Paid Holidays
* Support in on-going training & development
This is an exciting time in our continued development and we want to engage with ambitious and talented people interested in joining us. We pride ourselves on high staff retention, mainly down to offering employees a clearly defined career path and the support to excel.
** Dyer & Butler is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.