TSA Surveying is currently looking for a Project Manager in the Yorkshire region to join a high profile, industry known consultancy.
Are you looking to work on projects that will be the highlights of your career? If so, you may be interested in this truly unique opportunity to be propelled into working on flagship Government schemes that will shape the future of the built environment.
Our client, a leading Construction Consultant, is at the forefront of supporting Government Agencies delivering their respective strategic goals in accordance with Government Policy.
The securing of various exciting schemes has created an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their young, dynamic, and ambitious Team.
If this sounds appealing, then you should know that all this can be done out of the office with the amazing hybrid working opportunities our client is offering.
This Means Exposure Too:
* Government Schemes up to £90m in value.
* Being a part of the Government “levelling up” agenda.
* NEC3/NEC4 contracts.
* Up to £10m new build refurbishment work in the Higher Education sector.
* Be able to oversee both pre and post contract duties.
* A team player with management skills.
* Takes ownership and accountability of their work and displays competency in their field.
* A good understanding of NEC3/NEC4 contracts. (Full training will be provided if necessary).
* Our client will be willing to talk with a Building Surveyor who has run projects over £1m in value ready to take that next step.
If this great opportunity is something that you wish to know more about, do not hesitate to contact us at TSA Surveying at your earliest convenience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.