This Project Manager's role is with one of the UK's leading commercial real estate services firms. Part of their core offering includes project management providing consultancy, principal contracting and PMO services. This specific role is within their consultancy division that provides project management for major blue chip organisations.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading fit out projects with values to £15million and your key responsibilities will include:
* Manage resources for the execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
* Track and measure project performance
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Administer the Construction Contract
* Procurement of consultant and sub-contractor appointments including scope of services
* Ability to manage designers and consultants to ensure design deliverables are issued.
* Close Out projects (incl Handover, Defects etc)
* Experience in construction project management (2-4 years) with either a project management consultancy or a client-side organisation
* Proven experience in all facets of project management for construction including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the household names in the property sector where you will be given the opportunity to progress into more senior level roles. They offer a market leading remuneration package with a great bonus structure
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.