Are you a project manager with a strong rail background looking for your next
Are you looking to work for one of the UK's leading providers of Project Management
services to the rail and infrastructure industries?
My client are looking for a Project manager with TFL experience to join their team within the london area.
Location: Home working / Central London
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience)
Role and Responsibility
– Establish and maintain a good, professional and pro-active working
relationship with the Contractor/Delivery partner's project
management team where applicable to ensure delivery of intended
– Plan and manage non-complex projects using TfL delivery
methodology and governance structures to ensure delivery of
intended business benefits.
– Agree major project requirements with the Project Sponsor /
Contract Manager to ensure that business objectives are met.
– Identify and manage any interfaces and dependencies between the
assigned project and other ongoing network activities/projects.
– Prepare and manage a project implementation plan, including
responsibility matrix, detailed programmes and cost and resource
– Detailed knowledge of Construction Design & Management (CDM)
– Rail & TFL experience.
– previous Successful experience on rail projects.
If you are interested please call Albie Coles on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.