Project Manager required for Shopfitting contracts.
B3 Shopfitting Ltd is a joinery led shopfitting and manufacturing company based in Stone, Staffordshire. We are family run and have been established since 2001. We employ our own team of shopfitters which includes joiners, decorators, floor layers, tilers, plumbers.
Due to an increase in shopfitting contracts we require a Project Manager to join the team.
The position will be based in our modern offices and workshops in Stone, Staffordshire and will require travel to the contract site for client & progress meetings.
The Project Manager we require needs to have experience in a similar role. The main duties include:
* carry out site visits
* CDM and Health & Safety files to satisfy legislation and the client’s own requirements
* schedule of works
* interpret drawings, use of AutocCAD would be an advantage.
* order materials and equipment
* co-ordinate the shopfitting team with the site manager
* secure sub-contractors for specialist services
* regular liaison with the site manager
* close liaison with the client
* whatever is required to get the contract completed within budget and on-time
This is an exciting role and would suit a highly motivated person who is able to work under pressure. While you would form part of the B3 team you would also need to work independently to get the contract completed on time.
To apply you must have excellent planning and organisation skills and project management experience.
Please telephone to register your interest or send in your CV with details of your availability for interview.
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.