Project Manager – Health and Education experience preferable
£45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience
I am currently working with a chartered building company who are seeking a project manager, this role is available due to expansion because they are increasingly busy. Tey predominantly work within the education and health sector.
* Experience as a Construction Project Manager
* Excellent planning and time management skills to ensure that projects are completed within set time frames.
* Have an in-depth understanding of construction procedures and materials
* Good resource management ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project.
* Be financially astute and diligent with budget management making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
* Outstanding communication and organisational skills when arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project’s progress.
* Expert in delegation and motivation, as you will be responsible for ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively, and staff/subcontractors remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard
* An excellent team player with leadership abilities
* Have very strong construction knowledge, as at times of uncertainty you may be relied upon for your superior knowledge of the industry and specific problems.
* Be familiar with quality and health and safety standards
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.