Building high quality and luxurious one off bespoke homes & renovations in the most sought after areas in the South West.
We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee a number of concurrent projects and provide direction and support to the site team.
This role will be remote with ocassionally working in the Bristol office and visiting sites. You will be responsible for the ultimate success of the projects allocated to you and for nurturing the Site Managers
Locations: Seeking candidates that are either Bristol/M4 based
Main duties: Managing multiple projects including;
* Ensuring our projects are safe and to a high quality.
* Overseeing the Site Managers, providing support, guidance and direction as necessary.
* Preparing and managing the project programme.
* Overseeing a number of concurrent projects, regularly visiting each site.
* Liaising with our commercial teams.
* Reporting on progress to the Directors.
* Taking an active role in client liaison, managing all progress meetings and client team relationships.
* Ensuring the projects are handed over smoothly and in good time.
* Where necessary rolling your sleeves up to help on site.
In addition the core site role, you will also be asked to help with work winning, tendering and helping grow the company.
IT literacy: MS Office including Excel and Word and experience of working with construction programmes
Candidate profile: A candidate with project management and residential construction experience.
Qualifications: Must have a Full UK Driving Licence and construction related qualifications
Hours: 7.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Macbook, iPhone and iPad
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Financial support and incentive towards MCIOB.
Apply today…if interested to discuss this position in more detail please call or apply with your CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.