Project Management opportunity working for a leading FM/Estates Management organisation, responsible for ensuring projects are fully defined, specified and tendered / competitively priced with all necessary surveys.
* Oversee the production of scopes, specifications, tenders and RFQs
* Liaise with outside agencies/external stake holders as required to assist in the co-ordination of access and /or programming of works
* Ensure Projects are specified, tendered in a timely and cost effective manner
* Prepare the Pre-Construction Information pack in accordance with CDM Regulations
* Provide project handover files to the Project Delivery Team
* Compliance with company management system including all procedures and processes with regards to Lifecycle, Change Management, Project Management and Procurement
* Ensure Projects are planned so they can be executed with minimum disruption to Services and the Customer
* Evaluate tender returns for compliance and Value for Money
* Manage Building Regulations / Control and Planning Applications
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree qualified professional in a relevant discipline (e.g. RICS, CIOB, MIET, CIBSE) Desirable.
* Recognised Project Management qualification
* Proven Leader
* Managing Tenders
* Building Regs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.