Project Manager – Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Newly-awarded long-term Pipeline projects across the Anglian Water region
* Opportunity to work on one of the largest strategic water infrastructure projects in the UK
* Progression and further development opportunities available
SSA are currently recruiting for a leading Civil Engineering contractor who require a Project Manager to join their Utilities division working on their newly awarded Anglian Water contract delviering around 500km interconnecting pipes and associated pumping equipment as well as associated infrastructure upgrades across the region.
* Ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost.
* To ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
* To identify the necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities.
* To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* To ensure that relations with the client and all stakeholders in the project are maintained and managed to an appropriate level.
* To apply the companies methodology effectively and enforce project standards.
* To minimise company exposure to risk on the project.
* To ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
They are able to offer an excellent salary & package for this position.
* Experience managing Civil Engineering & Utilities projects
* Degree Qualfied or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.