Project Manager – Commercial Kitchens
Location – Midlands / REMOTE
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are based in the west midlands, and they are one of the UK’s premier commercial catering and refrigeration equipment suppliers, delivering turnkey commercial kitchen and bar projects and supplying a wide range of cost effective and outstanding quality products from leading manufacturers. As a Project Manager, you will work closely with some of our key customers to build long lasting relationships, manage expectations, design, develop and oversee the installation of our award-winning commercial kitchens and bars.
The successful candidate will be an engaging team player, someone who wants to roll their sleeves up and help steer the company on the next stage of our growth plan. You will need to liaise between our internal functions, our in-house engineers, and our specialist sub-contractors to ensure that everything stays on-time and on-budget. You will work closely with our experienced Sales Team as they proactively develop new business
Responsibility & Duties
* Ensure all projects delivered to client spec and budget
* Accountability for all aspects of delivery including risks, issues, scope, cost and timeline.
* Support new business development including the development of commercial proposals.
* Attend client meetings as required with Salesperson to assist with the development of the client’s requirements.
* Ensure that all equipment is ordered in time and that all fabrication drawings are approved prior to manufacture.
* Book all installation teams well in advance, agree install costs with them and ensure these are within budget.
Experience & Qualification
* Minimum 5 years project management experience in the manufacturing or construction industry ideally in the commercial field
* Experience in the commercial kitchen / hospitality sector desirable
* Able to produce good quality site surveys and legible sketches to convey info to others
* Prince 2 foundation qualification or equivalent
* UK Driving Licence
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV & Portfolio to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail.
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.