We are currently working with an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their existing team based in Andover. The role involves close interaction with clients and contractors, as well as internal functions. You will have the ability to successfully manage and deliver multiple 1 day projects from the point of order through to completion.
* Responsible for the running multiple 1 day projects simultaneously.
* Evaluate project information received from the sales team to check technical compatibility from both a manufacturing and accreditation perspective.
* Working closely with clients, contractors and internal personnel to agree and finalise details and to be the central point of contact during the project
* Compile detailed manufacturing schedules/drawings for client approval.
* Liaise with clients typically by email/phone or occasionally attend a meeting on site to discuss the project details and answer questions as necessary.
* Liaise with suppliers and our internal production team for the procurement of raw materials on a job specific basis.
* Complete job sheets to produce goods.
* Update project costs if the scope of works changes during the approval process.
* Liaise with production/contracts departments to hand over client/project specific deadlines and expectations.
* The role will predominately be office based however there will be occasions when travel to site will be required therefore a flexible approach is a must.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the below skills and personal attributes:
* Experienced working as a project manager or similar within 1 day turnaround rojects would be ideal
* Ability to manage and track changes to the project scope and project costs of multiple projects.
* Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
* Careful attention to detail and the ability to make decisions.
* The ability to learn and understand our manufacturing process in view of intelligent interaction with clients over project specific details.
* Excellent written/verbal/client-facing communication skills.
* Competence to handle and be responsible for financial figures.
* Ability to work and be accountable individually and in a team.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs – particularly Excel.
* Ability to act in the best interest of the company even when under deadline or client pressure.
* Previous experience in manufacturing or construction processes would be a distinct advantage
* A basic understanding of 2D Cad software would also be advantageous.
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:30 / 07:30-17:00
* Salaries Circa £45,000 per annum DOE
* Company performance Bonus
* 21 days holiday + 8 days BH
* Free on-site parking facilities
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.