Are you an experienced Project Manager seeking a role with a leading Irish Main Contractor in the Cork area? Are you getting the progression you need to further your career? Is your daily commute too much? Your next role could be with one of Ireland's most successful and longstanding construction Main Contractors with €multi-million projects in the Cork / Munster area.
They are seeking a practical minded, hard working Project Manager to manage their new €multi-million warehouse project for a high end client in Cork. If this has grabbed your interest then give me a quick call to find out more (phone number removed) or click 'apply' below and I'll give you a quick call back.
As Project Manager:
Reporting to and working closely with the company Director, you will have the ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of live projects to be completed on time, within budget, finished to the highest standard and implemented within the required Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental parameters.
* You must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
* You must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
* You must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
* You must function effectively as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
* Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
* Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
* Manage day to day operational duties.
Project Manager Skills:
* You will have a minimum 10 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience, preferably with a Main Contractor at a senior level as Project Manager / Site Manager.
* An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree would be required.
* Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/PowerProject etc.
* Thorough understanding of the construction industry and a broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
You will be offered an attractive package between €80,000 – €90,000 + vehicle, pension and bonus, depending on experience and the opportunity to work on exciting large scale projects with a leading main contractor in Dublin.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever. Alternatively, call us now on 0044 (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.