Project Manager – Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
South East – Covering England
£35000 – £45000 depending on experience, plus Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Life Assurance, Discounted Healthcare
Skills: Project Management, CDM/RAMS, SMSTS, Stakeholder Management, Subcontractor Management
At SWARCO UK Ltd we work across the Parking and E-Mobility sector, with our products in a broad range of Customer sites around the UK and Europe.
One of our divisions, SWARCO eVolt, provides Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure to domestic, commercial and local authority markets across the UK. Ranging from home charging units through commercial EV charging solutions to Multipoint and Rapid Charging systems.
eVolt has grown since 2010 to become one of the UK’s leading innovators in the market and rapidly become known for cutting edge technology backed up by outstanding customer service.
To sustain and grow our position and enhance this reputation we require a talented Project Manager to facilitate the smooth installations of these systems. You will work from hand-over from the Sales Team to the delivery to the client, managing timescales, subcontractors and ensuring a quality service throughout.
Person, Role and Responsibilities:
* Effective Project Management
* Self-motivated and autonomous
* Construction management experience
* Degree qualified (advantageous)
* SMSTS Qualified
* CDM Qualified
* Electrical experience advantageous
* Civils experience advantageous
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects ranging in size from <100K to larger >1Mil
* Be the main eVolt point on contact on site during projects
* Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing at all levels
* Skills in IT, including: Excel, Word, MS Office
* Client liaison and customer focus
* Able to work under pressure and make important decisions and abide by them
* Good administration and co-ordination skills
Swarco is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation and are given equal opportunities within the company. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on grounds not relevant to good employment practice
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.