We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an extremely reputable well-established SME based in Leighton Buzzard. Working with a client base in the private school sector, along with commercial projects on occasion with typical project values varying from £100K – £1m, your role will be to take ownership in managing refurbishment and fitout projects from pre-contract phase through to delivery and completion.
This role will be based from Leighton Buzzard with travel to client sites as appropriate predominantly across London & Home counties with minimal overnight stays.
* Scoping, Specification writing, cost estimating and site visits
* Subcontractor/Supplier/Furniture tendering and procurement, Project Programming, Detailing and Finishing Coordination, Drawings management
* Coordination/Set Up of site, Programme management, change management, subcontractor/client communications, handover/snagging process management
* Valuations and Cost Management
* Full Project closure
* Ongoing client care and relations
In order to be considered for this role, you will hold the below skills/personal attributes:
* Experienced working as a project manager or similar within D&B/Fit-out/construction Projects
* Strong Leadership qualities – taking ownership and accountability
* Experienced managing multiple projects simultaneously up to the value of £1m
* Previous experience in estimating, tendering and costings-preparation is highly desirable
* Previous tools/trade experience – strong practical skills
* The ability to gain respect and confidence of all internal and external stakeholders, while putting the client at the heart of all decision-making
* Previous experience working within a growing SME business
* Strong IT Skills
Monday – Friday (08:00 – 17:00)
* Salary between £45,000 – £60,000 per annum DOE
* Company performance bonus
* Car allowance
* State-of-the-art workplace and close-knit team
* Ability to work from home when appropriate
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.