The postholder will hold full responsibility for various projects, both planned & emergency response from inception to completion and manage such projects fully. The postholder will be required to organise and control all aspects of industrial services projects including the resourcing and planning of projects, as well as being responsible for successful completion of all allocated projects from initial client contact through to invoice.
The postholder must demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The postholder must demonstrate responsibility, dedication and provide a high level of service/knowledge when working with customers, clients and colleagues.
The postholder is expected to both identify & source their own enquiries / opportunities from new & existing customers & respond to incoming enquiries as assigned client services team, the group Sales / Account Management team or the Droitwich Depot management team.
The postholder may be required to travel.
Knowledge & experience
* Good technical and industry knowledge of environmental services with experience including Confined Space working, Water jetting, ADR, Hazmat and Marine Response etc., ground works, remediation, and tinkering operations.
* Clean full UK Driving Licence
* Demonstrated Leadership experience
* Fully computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and E Mail; must be able to prepare and present reports using such applications.
* Understanding and knowledge of health and safety at work; promote compliant and best practice in line with relative legislation. Possessing IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be advantageous.
* Ideal but not essential: HGV 1 & 2 with appropriate CPC & ADR
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, with internal and external clients at all levels.
* Demonstrate keen commercial awareness and develop new business with clients at any opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.