Are you a super organised and motivated project manager? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client KLS Interiors is looking for an experienced project manager to join its team in NW10 London.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to become part of a growing team of 20 people, dedicated to producing high end bespoke soft furnishings for trade clients.
Their work includes handmade curtains, blinds, cushions and upholstery.
They work with interior designers, architects and property developers throughout London and the South East on some of the finest residential and commercial spaces in UK and abroad.
Key responsibilities include:
* Visiting the sites, liaising with clients, creating estimates and issuing invoices •Project managing cushion and upholstery jobs from conception to completion •Creating worksheets for manufacture for every bespoke item (training provided) •Answering design and manufacturing queries and problem-solving
* Establishing and maintaining client relationships
Key attributes include:
* Ability to manage a large number of projects at the same time
* Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise to meet deadlines
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Positive and energetic outlook
Previous experience in a similar industry is preferable, but not essential. What are we offering?
* To start with, an amazing team to work with
* Opportunity for career progression
* Learning from the best in the industry
* A full-time role, Monday to Friday
* Option to work from home one day per week once fully settled into the role •20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
* company pension scheme
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
If this sounds like you, apply with your cv and cover letter and tell us why you think you would be the best for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.