JRL Structures, part of the wider JRL Group, are an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects across Manchester & the Midlands.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting a Project Manager with RC frame experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs.
* Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract.
* Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard.
* Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time.
* Ability to effectively run a site team & ensure you are highly organized.
* Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
* Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
* Carry out the role of Temporary Works Coordinator, coordinating temporary works designs and issuing permits.
* Valid CSCS card & SMSTS, 1st is advantageous.
* Qualified by experience (trade background) or construction related degree.
* Excellent communicator.
* Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on sub & superstructures packages, in particular concrete / RC frame structures & basements.
* Man management skills.
Be hungry for growth within the business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.